Code of Conduct
By registering and participating in our Programmes, you are required to adhere to this Code of Conduct.
- You agree to behave in a respectful, courteous and friendly manner with our staff, our Partner’s staff and fellow participants. Bullying or harassment (including sexual harassment) of others, antisocial or unreasonable behaviour will not be tolerated. If you are abusive or discourteous to anyone, we reserve the right to dismiss you from the Programme.
- You agree to follow our policies, rules and guidance and the policies, rules and guidance provided to you by our Partners.
- Upon registering with a Programme, you agree to fully cooperate with us and our Partners.You agree to cooperate fully during the application process and during the entirety of your Programme, including:
- actively working with your assigned colleagues;
- participating in scheduled meetings;
- responding to communications from us and our Partners in a timely manner; and
- acting with honesty and integrity at all times. This includes not fabricating, altering, or misrepresenting academic transcripts, test scores, or academic standing; not making any other false written or oral statement in the process of applying for the Programme, or for any internship role.
- You are aware that your Programme is strictly online and short term. Our Programme is a valuable way of gaining new skills and experience, so it should be treated as a learning experience.
- Your hours will be set by us but changes may be made by prior agreement to work around other commitments you may have. If you are unable to attend during the agreed hours, you must let us know as soon as possible. It is not acceptable not to attend a pre-arrange meeting without prior notice and may result in your dismissal from the Programme.
- You agree not to disclose Confidential Information to any third party and must not use Confidential Information in any way other than for the purposes of your work experience. If you wish to include Confidential Information in any reports, presentations or other materials created to meet the assessment requirements of any course of study, you will first obtain our written permission.
- We are available to help with any problems you have during the Programme work, but you must maintain open communication with them to allow them to assist you. If a problem during the Programme is not resolved, you should follow this up with your Programme manager.
- Your feedback is important to us; it is the only way that we can maintain an excellent Programme. We therefore ask that you fill out the feedback form provided at the end of your Programme.
- Participants who are deemed uncooperative or who breach this Code of Conduct may be dropped from the Programme. Such Participants may have the option, at our discretion, to re-join the Programme, provided that they cooperate and participate in good faith.